Reading: tips for a product pitch
Tips on Making a Great Sales or Product Pitch in English
What do I want to sell? Who is my target audience? How do I create the perfect sales pitch to target my ideal clients? What skills do I need to adopt in order to get good results? These are some of the many questions we ask ourselves when creating the perfect sales pitch.
What do I want to sell? Who is my target audience? How do I create the perfect sales pitch to target my ideal clients? What skills do I need to adopt in order to get good results? These are some of the many questions we ask ourselves when creating the perfect sales pitch. 179155 Here are 5 simple tips to adopt when making your sales pitch to your client:
1. Always make eye contact – Make sure you look your client in the eyes when talking to them. This shows that you are confident and serious about your product.
2. Use open body language – If you cross your arms and turn your body away from your potential client, they are not going to be open to listening to what you have to say. Make sure you open up your arms and stand upright with a smile on your face. This is a lot more appealing and will show people that you want to speak to them.
3. Always get straight to the point – Potential clients do not want to listen to you talk about your day or what you think of the weather. Make sure that you get to the point of your sales pitch quickly and smoothly without hesitation.
4. Practise beforehand – Practise your sales pitch with fellow colleague or friend and ask them to give you their opinion of it. If need be, ask them how you can improve your sales pitch to get the best results.
5. Let the client talk too – Don’t get so busy talking about your product that you forget to let the client talk too. Often, sales is about listening to the client’s needs and then meeting them by offering your solution. Allow them to tell you what they want.
Selling a product or service is a difficult yet very satisfying task. It takes time and experience to create a great sales pitch but when you do, it can be very rewarding.