Help with vocabulary
Business vocabulary is different from General English. You need to learn a lot of new words; the specialism within the areas of business English makes it even more specific.
These resources may help you:
- List of words needed for B2 level Business English
- Useful expressions per skill
- Videos of business-related vocabulary by topics and areas:
- Interactive glossary
- Topics with exercises
- Collocations (words that go together)
- General Online Dictionary
- Specialized Online dictionary
There is an Intermediate-English version of Wikipedia which you can read without having to look up every word.
You can select it as the Simple English language, or go to http://simple.wikipedia.org
Combine it with the full version whenever possible.